When I was in 3rd grade, I read the word “orgasm” from a Cosmopolitan magazine. Naturally, if a word was alien to me, I’d look it up on my dictionary. When I couldn’t find it there, I started asking adults what it was. Now, imagine an 8-year old girl asking you what orgasms meant. None of them would answer me and instead they looked at me as if I just stole the holy grail. Lolz…
As an inquisitive youngin, I kept sesrching for answers.
But this post is not about how I found out what it meant. This is about what Orgasms’ health benefits I have learned about.
1. It helps keep you younger looking.
2. It alleviates pain if you feel any pain.
3. It helps relieve stress.
4. Boosts infection-fighting cells.
5. Spikes DHEA levels in the body which helps balance immune system, repair tissue, and improve brain functions.
6. Increases levels of oxytocin, the hormone responsible for passion, intuition, social skills, and success.
7. Increase fertility and sense of wellness by energizing hypothalamus glands.
I have observed that up to now, it is still somehow taboo to talk about taking full responsibility of your sexual health , thus , orgasms as it was asking about the O word when I was in 3rd grade.
But I’m all about challenging the norms so on this video I talk more about taking full responsibility of your orgasms and sexual health.
To WATCH the continuation of this VIDEO
, sign up on http://AmandaColing.com/members-only-page/